We are a collective of consultants, designers and developers that come together to create and teach about better elearning and performance support solutions. We can be covert – a silent partner that works in the shadows or blends in, or we can be more open – a strategic partner that helps you get stuff done.
From his little garage office outside of Houston, Brian Dusablon uses his stealth skills of observation coupled with innovative thinking and passionate problem-solving to curate and direct a team of highly-skilled practitioners. Our goal is to become a trusted partner to help you develop usable, accessible, scalable performance and learning solutions.
We would love to:
- Help you establish your learning and development strategy.
- Analyze your HR or elearning tech product and make recommendations.
- Make sure you build or buy the right system(s) to support your goals.
- Review your elearning.
- Work with you to make the transition from SCORM to CMI-5 and xAPI.
- Speak at your company or conference.
- Create a custom webinar or workshop to help your L&D department.
Don’t ask us to:
- Build ineffective click-next elearning from your PowerPoint deck.
- Design Clicky-Clicky Bling-Bling courses.
- Develop a course without first thinking about performance support options.
- Say yes to everything you ask for, even if it goes against research and best practices.
Here are some of the ninjas we’ve worked with:
Learning Consultant · Storyline Developer