We are a collective of consultants, designers, and developers that work together to create and teach about better elearning and performance support solutions. We can be covert – a silent partner that works in the shadows or blends in, or we can be more open – a strategic partner that helps you get stuff done.
Brian Dusablon uses his stealth skills of observation, innovative thinking, and passionate problem-solving to curate and direct a team of highly-skilled practitioners. Our goal is to become a trusted partner that helps you develop usable, accessible, scalable, and measurable performance support and learning solutions.
We would love to:
- Help you establish your learning and development strategy.
- Analyze your HR or elearning tech product and make recommendations.
- Make sure you build or buy the right system(s) to support your goals.
- Review your elearning.
- Work with you to make the transition from SCORM to CMI-5 and xAPI.
- Speak at your company or conference.
- Create a custom webinar or workshop to help your L&D department.
Don’t ask us to:
- Build ineffective click-next elearning from your PowerPoint deck.
- Design Clicky-Clicky Bling-Bling courses.
- Develop a course without first thinking about performance support options.
- Say yes to everything you ask for, even if it goes against research and best practices.
Awesome people we have partnered with:
Learning Consultant · Storyline Developer