From the very beginning, giving back has been a core value: to the elearning community; to our local communities; to global causes.
Our belief that everyone deserves a chance to learn drives our charitable efforts toward human rights, education, inclusion, accessibility, and conservation.
Each year, we commit 10% of our revenue and 10% of our time towards these initiatives.
We love the work we do, and how that work enables us to do more good in the world.
Free Courses and Resources
Causes We Support
- 1% for the Planet
- The Advocates for Human Rights
- Leave No Trace
- Museum of Fine Arts Houston
- The Henry Ford Museum
- Nature Conservancy
- Guitar Center Music Foundation
- The Adaptive Sports Center
- Malala Fund
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Georgia Aquarium
- Wounded Warrior Project
- SAGE Metro Detroit
- North Shore Animal League